shabby bg

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1.Sunset

 One evening there was that Blue Moment...Oh so beautiful! Yet I had dinner (slightly burning already, but things had to be put in the right order. In this case photos came first, starving children clearly second...) on the stove, so this is taken through the window. On top of that, it was the coldest night this year, and I'm known to be super cold all the time despite the sexy long john's (Irish's old ones) and even sexier woolly socks (my Dad's old ones, come up to my knees, so lovely and warm!) so I had no big intentions running outside!

2. Black and White
 We had sauna together and oh my she went crazy! I haven't seen any other child of her age bearing that much heath. Like her Mom.... After sauna, we had evening porridge and kids got to watch some Postman Pat (I bet even when I'm old and senile, I'll recall the lyrics of Postman Pat and nothing else but Postman Pat!!)

3. A Day in My Life
 I had my b-day on the 7th. Irish had booked a night out in the spa and French Houseslave had promised to stay with the kids. This was all a Big Surprise for me until the evening of the 6th, when Irish decided that so much shaving is required before I'm accepted into the spa and he told me the surprise. We had a fantastic weekend in the spa situated by the sea. The seaview, even if it is frozen, makes me happy. Every Day in My life.

3. Four
 Four of the huge cattle of mine. They are son like family pets. When I walk out of the house door and they see me, these four bravest ones come straight away to the gate to "MOOOOO" and beg for some treats. I think this farm will never produce meat... Would anyone pay to come and pet these little monsters, huh?

4. Colourful

Only couple months ago that was a blooming lavender. *BIG SIGH* . Basically nothing is colorful in the nature at the moment. I can not wait for the spring and colors to be back....

This post is for Scavenger Hunt Sunday

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos ! All photos are amazing. My favorites are the black and white shot and the "four" animals.
    Have a nice Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are just fabulous...I am a sucker for cattle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great collection - love the sunset and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos! And your little monsters are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, love the third one so soft and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful set - really liking your last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures of the cattle! They look so playful! Great set of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots! I love your sunset and four! Oh, and your black and white is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great, a day in the life and four are probably my favorites!

    ReplyDelete