shabby bg

Friday, January 27, 2012

Garden in my mind

The seed catalogue has made my mind a wee bit unstable.... You know, I'm in Finland, it is January and that equals to a loooooong wait until it is gardening time!
Couple pics from time before the kids (it means I had time to go to the hairdressers and actually harvest...) when I had just cleared this plot and the garden was just a tiny opening in the middle of a "jungle":
45/365 by Miss Twiga
But we ate like kings, all organic and all from our own garden!
30/365 Hunting for dinner... by Miss Twiga
Then some things I really REALLY want (through http://gardeninginheels.tumblr.com)
1. Hens, these brown, cool hens! We had some, couple years back, but there was hawks and foxes who ate them all during couple nights... So proper hen house and locking them in every night!
 2. Driftwood fences
 3. Create time to rest and enjoy the views (hahahahaha, like that will EVER happen!!!)
 4. Nice paths along in the garden
 5. See the first one...
 6. Lots of different perennials
 7. Great use of cement wires
 8. P E O N I E S!!!!
 9. Sunflowers
 10. and hydrangeas
 11. Fence and gate
 12. Nothing too structual, this sort of cottage garden feel
 13. and more hens
 14. Get proper path running through the apple orchard
 15. and by the road
 16. Get my own wee garden shed

And so....with another old pic of me, I go to bed and go on f´dreaming....
64/365 by Miss Twiga

No comments:

Post a Comment