shabby bg

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Last Day of January

Today made me think how fast time goes by.... This month has just been fast like a lightning and I'm that one and only person who got struck by it and is now wondering, what the hell just happened!? And then -since I'm in this deep thinking state after the gym and glass of wine- I started to think how fast the whole year has gone. And how much has happened....And went through some photos and kids, they have changed soooo much. Emmi-Sofia from a little girl to bit bigger girl who can cook pasta and make puzzles and loves Postman Pat and speaks two languages.
Onni was just a baby a year ago. He was already walking, since he started so early, but just a baby!! Now he drives his toy tractor, speaks two languages, has a REALLY strong mind, eats and sleeps so well. Oh my...  I might need to shed some tears now.

3 comments:

  1. They grow up so fats don't they? What languages do they speak? Kieran speaks French and English :) And he also has that same wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They speak English and Finnish. Such an easy way to learn, having many languages around you!

    ReplyDelete