shabby bg

Monday, October 10, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Haven't had enough camera-time, so couple old photos...

1. Landscape
From our terrace. Taken 31st of August

2. Complementary Colors


3. Black and White
I love his fat legs and soft feet
4. Food
Home-made zuccini bread. I have baked it almost every week for past 2 months!

 5. Blank Space

And the easiest DIY, BUT while in the shop, i forgot how many wee drawers there was and got only four letters...Hence the blank space.

With Scavenger Hunt Sunday


4 comments:

  1. Great shots! Love the flower and sweet feet. And what a beautiful landscape view!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work - I especially like you first two shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. I Love the first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous shots! I love the softness of complementary colors. Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete