shabby bg

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday




Street photography:


I thought this would be the hardest one, since my "street" normally is this quiet gravel road. But the Irish announced having a job interview in Espoo, and French houseslave offered to babysit, so we had the most horrible drive to Espoo through storm and tons of rain, and I got m street picture through the hotel room window.

From the Distance:

I was spying people rushing to work through the same window. Seeing lots of concrete and glass and straight lines. I had totally forgotten how it is to live in the city....

Behind:
 Onni, and his most favourite position; he is always looking for "wild life". mostly the smallest insects one can imagine.


Sunday:
 This Sunday, I tried to see some light.... Future is so uncertain. Lots of not so nice things have happened lately.

Liquid:

After living in outskirts of Tanzania and in Israel, I truly TRULY am grateful for clean water. The best and most valuable liquid ever.

7 comments:

  1. Behind is absolutely adorable. Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asioilla on tapana järjestyä, usko pois!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies!
    Ja Kultsi, toivotaan niin! Eiköhän ne aina jotenkin suttaannu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely , lovely set. I hope your future is as bright and beautiful as your photography.

    ReplyDelete